How to Save iPhone WeChat Messages to PC as Word, Text, PDF Document
Many WeChat users want to save WeChat messages from iPhone to computer with Word document, text document or PDF document. With Cok WeChat Recovery, it's not hard to do. All texts and pictures in WeChat chat history can be transferred and exported to PC easily.
Transfer WeChat Messages from iPhone to Computer Video:
1. Connect the iPhone which you want to export WeChat chat history to your computer.
2. Install and run iTunes software on your computer (Free Download).
3. Back up iPhone data to computer as shown below. If iTunes ask you if back up apps, please click “Don't back up apps”.
iTunes Back up WeChat Messages
4. Install and run “Cok Free iTunes Backup Extractor” (Free Download), export “Documents” folder as the following picture.
5. Install and run Cok WeChat Recovery (Free Download), Read data from Document folder which is exported before and then click View chat history button.
6. Select the WeChat messages which you want to save, and then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
7. If you want to transfer iPhone WeChat messages to computer with text document, new a text document in any folder, and then paste the copied WeChat messages to it (pictures will be lost).
8. If you want to save iPhone WeChat chat history to Word document, please new a word document in any folder, and then paste the copied WeChat messages to it.
9. You can export iPhone WeChat messages to PDF document in Word easily. Click “File”, “Save as” menu, then set the save as type as “PDF (*.pdf)”.